Testing without AT
Follow the same steps as in Testing with AT, using the keyboard to access all features. The same criteria also apply; they are provided below for your reference.
Use these criteria to make your evaluation of the related checkpoints:
Pass if all these criteria are met:
- Menus, drop-down lists, and unique toolbar functions can be accessed and used from the keyboard alone.
- Selecting, copying, and pasting can be done using only the keyboard.
- Objects and windows can be moved, resized and manipulated using only the keyboard.
- Information that is revealed by hovering over it with a mouse can also be revealed using only the keyboard.
- It is possible to navigate to all panes in the application using only the keyboard.
Fail if any one of the above conditions is not met.
Select Next to complete this module.